This is the great big budda. We had a chance to go inside his belly. It was really dark. There were two windows in back. It was stuffy and hot. We didn't stay in for long. It was really cool!
Hi Benni! The pictures on the blog, and your 'story line' are wonderful. I had an especially big chuckle at the picture of you trying to sleep on the tray table in the plane! And WALKING (!) into the dark belly of the Big Buddah -- WOW !! (Did it have a door?) What has been the most surprising thing for you about Japan -- so far? Saba and I look forward to reading more blogs from you. They tell a great story! Much love, Savta
Hi Benni! The pictures on the blog, and your 'story line' are wonderful. I had an especially big chuckle at the picture of you trying to sleep on the tray table in the plane! And WALKING (!) into the dark belly of the Big Buddah -- WOW !! (Did it have a door?) What has been the most surprising thing for you about Japan -- so far? Saba and I look forward to reading more blogs from you. They tell a great story! Much love, Savta
ReplyDelete